7801 Mission Center Court UNIT 310, San Diego
5.0 23 reviews
- Iggy Navalny ★★★★★ 3 weeks agoGreat Staff! Very knowledgeable and caring. They managed to restore my hair with minimal discomfort and I was back to work in 3 days!
- terrance jordan ★★★★★ a month agoWords nor STARS can express how truly Thankful I am for Dr. Mousavi and his team. They are the epitome of experience, professionalism, and caring!!! Thank you all SO much. Wish I could give 1 million stars.
- 1-800 Loose Diamonds ★★★★★ a month agoDr. Mousavi is a special kind of doctor, he cares for his patients like no other. He uses state of the art techniques, and state of the art technology to get you the best result. I am
more than happy to recommend him to all. My hair … More restoration looks perfect, could not be more satisfied. Thank you doctor!
- Hameed Alshamaa ★★★★★ a month agoDr. Ben and his staff are wonderful performed my FUE hair restoration on 8/9/2020, so I am only 1 weeks post-op. I will give a more detailed report many months from today, The post-op instructions were very clearly written and the office … More staff connected with me via phone and email to make sure I was doing well.
- David Metayer ★★★★★ a month agoDr. Mousavi is an expert that you can trust with Hair Restoration. As one of the world’s leading hair loss experts and a "real licensed" medical practitioner he knows the condition inside and out and has dedicated his career … More to helping people suffering from hair loss, including me.
In addition to seeing patients in San Diego County he also travels to Los Angeles to meet the needs of patients. I call that "Going the Extra Mile" He partners with an office administrative person named Steve to make sure they provide the best possible experience and education for men dealing with male pattern baldness—from the initial doctor consultation, to the articles you’re reading, to making sure I follow through with my program.
- Roger Magana ★★★★★ a month agoFirst of all I want to thank Doctor Ben Mousavi & his entire staff for such a wonderful experience. From the moment I stepped into their office, they were so attentive. Especially Steve. I went in for a consultation not knowing what … More to expect , pretty nervous to be honest. They answered any question I asked and really informed me about the situation that was occurring. Assured me it wasn’t the end of the world for me. Obviously I was losing alot of hair. Even after the visit I left knowing exactly what I needed to know about resolving my hair loss. I decided and went through with the FUE hair transplant. The day of the procedure I showed up early, I was greeted by everyone. Again I was super nervous but Steve assured me everything would turn out perfect. He wasn’t lying. The surgeons were some of the friendliest people. Very professional never the less, from the moment I sat down on the procedure chair I knew I was in good hands! Several hours later I was done ready to go home, must I say the procedure was not painful at all, just the initial numbing part but even then it was very minimal . I’m a few days post hair transplant and already feel back to normal. Now it’s just about waiting. As soon as I looked in the mirror I knew it was a success. If you’re thinking about a hair procedure Dr. Ben Mousavi and his staff are definitely the best choice. I want to thank him and his staff again ! I can’t wait to see the final results! I would highly recommend them. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you again.
- Walker Durkin ★★★★★ a month agoI trusted the staff with my procedure completely and had no real problem. A little painful towards the end but there’s only so much you can do. I’m thankful for the confidence they gave back to a young man!
- Ashwani Srivastava ★★★★★ 6 months agoI saw Dr. Mousavi when a bald spot appeared in my beard and gave me some concern. Dr. Mousavi walked me through all the potential causes and ruled them out one at a time until he had it figured out. He then recommended some changes and … More supplementation based on my current diet and lifestyle, if that didn't work he said we could take a different approach such as a steroid injection. Fast forward 2 months and the bald spot has disappeared and completely regrown back to normal. No injection needed! Great to work with a doctor that explains everything and finds out all of the information before making recommendations. Thanks Doc!
- Nick Hollis ★★★★★ 4 months agoDr. Mousavi was very thorough and detailed when recommending how I restore my thinning hair. I had the recommended hair transplant and the procedure was done beautifully. The only slight pain was the numbing at the start and that was it. … More I am very exited to see the results in the coming months and I highly recommend Dr. Mousavi and Concord Hair Restoration to be your hair doctor.
- Michael Sanchez ★★★★★ 4 months agoDR. Mousavi and his team were awesome! I felt involved from start to finish. Concord Hair was able to work with my budget, they worked directly with me and involved me in building the hair line for my desired results , and took good care … More of me afterwards! I would highly recommend Concord Hair and Dr. Mousavi
- Wendell Miracle ★★★★★ 4 months agoI’ve had a receding hairline for the last few years and I never really took action until I couldn’t wear the same hair styles I did in my early twenties. I couldn’t do the combover anymore or even a buzz cut because the recession … More was so obvious and it just gradually got worse each year.
It got to the point where I no longer had confidence in taking photos and although I’ve reached a very high level of success in my career, mentally and internally I was struggling. I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life worrying about my hair and my appearance. It was really messing with my mind and making me depressed and I knew I had to take action.
On a Sunday I met with Dr. Mousavi for a consultation. He answered every single question I had and he put me at tremendous ease. He told me exactly how the process would be from start to finish so I knew what to expect as far as procedure day and what would take place the days, weeks, and months after.
3 days after my consultation I did the Neograft procedure. I was incredibly nervous that day but the entire staff was very friendly and made the entire day one of the best days of my life. It was the day I got my confidence, swagger, and zest for life back. The procedure was effortless and I left their office extremely happy.
What makes Dr Ben & Concord Hair Restoration even more outstanding is their post operation follow up and care. They don’t just take care of you on the procedure day, but their follow up to make sure I was following all the post op instructions was amazing and their level of professionalism and service blew me away.
I cannot wait to take new photos and rock my new hair as I go about my day to day routine. I couldn’t be happier and if you’re reading this wondering if you should pull the trigger on changing your life, you should have no hesitation and I can confidently say you will not regret it. Thank you Dr. Mousavi and Team for your phenomenal work!
- Mark Chiaravalloti ★★★★★ 5 months agoWhen I finally self-committed to a hair transplant, I made sure to connect with multiple practices. Taking me years to commit, I wasn't willing to undergo a procedure like this, without a strong comfort-level with the practice.
After … More speaking with 4-different practices in San Diego County, Dr Mousavi stood out. Our conversation was detailed and straightforward. His approach and interest in deep-diving into the procedure with me and understanding my medical history (for safety and future health) was refreshing.
The day of the procedure, I met the 'rock star' team. Everyone was attentive to detail, ensuring my comfort and approached my procedure as if I were family. An unbelievable group.
After the procedure, Dr Mousavi made himself available as needed. Keeping in direct communication with me, he (and staff members) made themselves available whenever needed.
Many thanks to the entire Concord Hair Restoration team. I'm grateful for all you've done. I appreciate each of you.
- Barbara Franklin ★★★★★ 7 months agoA close friend had hair restoration & was worried about having it done. Dr Ben Mousavi completely reassured him, explained everything very well, and it was a breeze! I can’t believe how easy the recovery was. The outcome was amazing! … More My friend has more confidence now & acts like a teenager.